Happy Monday! I recently cleaned out my makeup and got rid of older products that I am no longer using and have had for far too long now. And I realized I have a set of makeup products that I use pretty much every day. So I thought it would be awesome to share my top fave beauty products right now. These are the products that I use up and re-purchase constantly. I love everything on this list, and even if I am trying out new products, I typically go back to these staples.
1. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara // This mascara is amazing. It’s a long time staple for me. I have been using it for awhile now and I love it so much. I usually put on a few coats and I can really see my lashes getting thinker and longer with every coat. It’s amazing and definitely a go to product for me.
2. MAC Studio Finish Concealer // I am obsessed with concealer. And I love this concealer so much. I use two different colors (NC30 and NW25). One is to conceal blemishes around my face and the other is to highlight! When I want a flawless look I definitely go for these two concealers. The coverage is amazing.
3. Naked Palette (ALL) // I love Urban Decay, and I love all of the Naked Palettes. I can’t even decide which is my favorite. I use these palettes almost daily. I love a neutral eye look and I love that I can do so many different things with these different palettes.
4. MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation // I absolutely love this foundation. I am one of those people that sticks to certain products, especially something as vital as my foundation. I rarely try new ones, simply because I am very picky, and I hate the idea of getting something new and hating it. I’ve been loving this foundation for over a year now, I’ve tried a few others, but I keep coming back to it. The coverage is just what I need, and it helps with my oily skin. It goes on my skin very smooth and it’s super easy to blend out.
5. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz // I’m so glad I finally tried out this product, I have been experimenting with different brow products and so far this is my favorite. It’s so easy to use, perfect for beginners, and it goes on so smoothly. I love it!
So what are some of your top beauty faves? Is there a lipstick or powder that you can’t go a day with out using? Let me know in the comments below! xoxo