Happy Sunday everyone! I hope it has been an amazing weekend for you! Mine has been filled with family and fun, and I am looking forward to another great week. I absolutely love Sundays. It’s the one day of the week where relaxing is expected. Except for days like today where you have to work…which is the case for me. So while everyone is at home relaxing today catching up on blogs and TV shows, I’ll be at work daydreaming of the moment I can go home and cuddle up to a good book.
Since I do have to work today I am going to stick to the usual and join in on the Sunday Social link up with Ashley and Neely. This week’s questions are easy and fun! Feel free to join in on this link up and comment below with a link so I can check yours out!!
1. Gum or mints? I prefer gum when it is appropriate. However I find myself more so in situations where it is not acceptable to chew gum, so I tend to stick to mints more often.
2. Tea or Coffee? Despite my undying love for Starbucks I am a HUGE tea drinker. I even tend to get tea at Starbucks instead of coffee most days. But if I am dead beat tired and in need of a pick me up, I am reaching for some coffee or my keys, so I can drive to Starbucks for a Grande White Chocolate Mocha with Raspberry. yum.
3. Fruits or Veggies? Fruit. I could snack on fruits all day long! But I also love my veggies when I am in the mood.
4. TV or Movies? Movies. Until recently I have not been into TV at all! And the only reason I watch it now is because I have so much more time on my hands. But I LOVE movies, and I especially love watching a bunch of movies on a lazy Sunday!
5. Candles or Diffusers? Candles. Hands down. I love candles. I love picking them out, I love smelling them when they aren’t even lit, and I love lighting a bunch of them around the house.