Before I get into today’s Sunday Social for the week I have to tell you guys that I am SO excited that football season is finally here! I am a big San Francisco 49ers fan, and I cannot wait for our first game of the season on Sunday! It’s just a week away, and I feel like a kid bouncing up and down in my seat with excitement. I am doing Fantasy Football for the first time this year and I think it is going to make the season that much more exciting! Sunday couldn’t get here fast enough! Let me know in the comments below if you are a football fan, and who you cheer for!! Go Niners!
So, today I am linking up with Ashley and Neely for the Sunday Social, one of my favorite link ups. Here are the questions for today:
1. What is one thing you hate doing? I hate shaving with a passion, but I’m too chicken to wax.
2. What is one thing you hate shopping for? Groceries! Boringgg.
3. What is one thing you love doing? Reading, I love getting lost in a great story for hours at a time.
4. What is one place you love going? I love going to Starbucks obviously. It’s an obsession.
5. What is your favorite thing to do that you do daily? It’s a tie between eating and sleeping. I’m torn.