Hello! And happy Thursday!
I’m writing this post while I am sitting on the couch watching The King of Queens. (Love this show!) I should totally just go ahead and put it out there that it is something I am SERIOUSLY loving right now!
So, I have been having so much fun with these posts on Thursdays. It’s amazing how many things I am obsessed with each week! I really want to do another post all about owls again, because, well my love for them has just been increasing since I posted about them. But, I will spare you another detailed post about that! Instead, here are some things I am LOVING this week!
1. Fringe Bikini’s. I need one! There are so many different styles and colors on pinterest that I love, its hard to even decide what I want! But this mint one is super cute.
2. NETFLIX. This is my obsession right now, and this pillow literally explains my life on a daily basis.
3. Crochet Shorts. I am very picky when it comes to these, and basically I am obsessing over finding the perfect pair for my body type. These ones look promising. I really hope to get a few different colors for the summer!
4.Tribal Print. I love this phone case, and pretty much anything with tribal print on it right now. I especially love it when it has bright bold colors, perfect for summer time.
5. My kindle. The one pictured is a kindle paperwhite, which I hope to upgrade to very soon. But I have been using my kindle on a daily basis ever since I made it a goal this month to read more. So far so good!
6. I think I mentioned floral print last week. But we got this watch in at my job last week, and I am obsessed with it! I’m really not a huge watch person, but this one is just gorgeous!
Last but not least, this is one of my all time favorite quotes. It has been especially important to me lately since life hasn’t been the walk in the park that we all hope it to be. It is such an inspirational and motivational quote and it really makes you see life as what you make it and not just what is handed to you.
What’s your favorite quote?? There are so many great ones out there, share yours in the comments below! xoxo