I have been having another intense and crazy week, there’s so much going on right now, but it hasn’t been too crazy to stalk Pinterest and pin a million and one things that I am currently loving! And today I will be sharing a few of them with you!
1. White nail polish. I love this color for summer. I think it is such a classic and clean look. And it looks good with anything you wear. I just need to find the best brand so I can do mine! This is definitely on my must purchase list.
2. Be Happy Owl Mug. How cute is this mug?? I purchased mine from Francesca’s, but after seeing it on Pinterest it looks like there are other places you can get it too. I love it. It really does make me happy every time I use it because it is just so cute! I love that when I take a sip of it, I can see “Be Happy” inside the rim. Too cute.
3. I love these pink lace wedges. I am loving lace right now, well I pretty much love lace all the time, and I think these wedges are PERFECT for summer.
4. I love this look that Lauren Conrad has on. She is one of my fave celebrities fashion wise, I pretty much love everything she wears. And I am all OVER this dress!
5. I am really loving statement necklaces right now for summer. This Coral Statement Necklace would be so cute paired with a simple white tee, jeans, and wedges. They are great for dressing up a casual look, or completing a look for a special occasion.
6. When its hot I love wearing shorts, dresses and skirts. Right now I am especially loving high waisted a-line skirts. This mint skirt is perfect for summer and its one of my favorite colors to wear. I don’t know if I’ll ever wear a skirt like this with a crop top, but the overall look in this picture is super cute.
What are some of your favorite fashion trends for summer?