I’m a few days late, but its a NEW month and I’ve decided to start June off right! I’m a list maker, and a goal setter. Even if I don’t always follow through, I still enjoy making lists and setting goals, go figure. My reason for doing this is because last month I FAILED myself in the weight loss department. I worked out maybe the first 4 days of the month, and then I just stopped. Oh, Desiree. It just happened so quickly, like a blur, before I knew it, three weeks had gone by without one single work out.
Whatever, I seriously had so much going on last month, working out just didn’t happen. I’m not even mad at myself about it. I clearly needed those three weeks to eat whatever I want and be a bum, and oh man it was wonderful. But now I am ready to get back on track. I am even proud to announce that I have already worked out every day this month! Ok, its only two days, but give a girl a little credit.
So, with this strong determination to get back on track with my weight loss goals I’ve decided to compose a list of other things I would like to work on this month as well;
- Get back to sticking to my diet and weight loss plan, and get closer to my goals. Follow the blogilates work out calendar this month and STICK to it! | As I mentioned, I have not been doing very well. This must change!
- Make more time for Blogging and Youtube. | I am the biggest slacker right now, and I really miss those days where I was able to put out a video every week, and write blog posts almost every day. I want that again.
- Read More! | Its been so hard to finish a book lately, no matter how much I like it. So I will set my goal low this month, 2 books, thats it, just 2 books this month!
- Start saving money to visit my family soon! | I miss them all so much, and they are all on the other side of the Country! Its been a YEAR since I have seen either of my parents or my brother. (insert sad faced emoji here)
- Get an AMAZING tan. | I had to throw an easy one in there. Although, I’m not sure its as easy as it sounds. Yes, I live in Arizona where it is hot and sunny every day of the summer. But it’s REALLY hot, like too freakin hot to be outside, hot. I’m pretty sure I didn’t go to the pool all summer last year. I prefer my air conditioned apartment to be honest. But I have already gone to the pool a few times so far this year, and I am starting to see a slight tan in the making. I used to get SO dark in the summer when I was younger, probably because I never wanted to be inside. The slight tan lines I have now are so addicting, I want to be that TAN again!
Well there you have it, my goals for June. I had to stop at 5, I didn’t want to overdue it. I mean, we’re just talking about a month here. I hope on July 1st I will be able to come on here with an entirely DIFFERENT set of goals, because I have reached all of these. We’ll see. Until then, I’ve got some tanning to do…
Do you have any goals for the month of June? Share them with me in the comments below!