Linking up with Erin and Sarah, Join in!
1. 24 awesome years on this Earth
2. My iPhone and Macbook Pro. (Obsessed).
3. The smell of a new book or of a library book.
4. Weighed myself today. Loved the number. =]
5. Cinnamon Wetzel Pretzels. Best creation ever made.
7. Disney Movies
9. No alarm, waking up when my body tells me to.
10. Coming from a Military family. I was able to experience so many things.
11. Harry Potter! (you all knew this was coming.)
12. Ryan Gosling. I was actually stalking him on Pinterest last night.
13. Road Trips. I love packing everything into a car and just driving, and then reading a good book, sleeping, or singing (loudly) to the radio.
14. STEAK. Medium rare. I love STEAK.
15. No longer being in High School. Graduation day really was the best day of my life.
16. Makeup, one of my best friends.
17. Having a pretty good job, could be better, but it could be WAY worse.
18. A freshly cleaned apartment. (working on that today).
19. The smell of laundry.
20. Those rare times that I am able to go shopping, and actually spend money.
21. Spending time with family. ( I miss them)
22. Stumbling onto an amazing book that I can’t put down, and then just like that, its over.
23. Little Children. I love babies and toddlers, I seriously think that is what I am supposed to do for a living, or be a mom.
24. That feeling you get after watching a movie in a theater, like you fell back into reality, because you were just so into the movie.
25. Oh, and I love eating popcorn while watching said movie.
26. Christmas. Favorite Holiday.
27. Summer. Favorite Season
28. Seeing new places.
29. Blogging. I love this little space of mine, and meeting other bloggers as well. I wish I had the courage to start sooner.
30. All of the people in my life that truly bring me happiness and joy on a daily basis.
31. Being outside on a warm sunny day.
32. A hot glass of Tea.
It always seems easier to focus on the negative. Its a new month, I want to change that about myself. April is going to be the month of Positivity! What makes you happy? Share in the comments below or join in on this awesome link up!