Happy Sunday! I really enjoyed doing this link up last Sunday, so I wanted to participate again this week! So enjoy! =]
1. What is your ideal way to relax?
Laying around in bed, on the computer or watching something on Netflix. Ooh, or sleeping, I love to sleep.
2. Where is your favorite place to be?In my bed, watching a movie or something on Netflix, haha. I’m such a couch potato.
3. Who do you consider your biggest role model?
My mom! She has put up with quite a lot from me since I was a little girl, and she is always there for me!
4. What does your life look like in 3 years?
I wish I knew! There are so many things that I want to accomplish in three years, and so many things that have me at a complete loss. So I am very curious about what life will be like in 3 years, but no rush, I want to enjoy the journey.
5. If you could go back and change one decision, what would it be?
I would go back and change the direction I went in after high school. College has been a bumpy ride for me, mostly because of bad decisions when I was younger. But I just look at it now as lessons learned.
6. What is your biggest accomplishment in life thus far?
This is a tough one. I find that I tend to go through life focusing on my mistakes, not my accomplishments. I should probably work on that. I would say the thing that I am most proud to have accomplished is reaching goals that I set for myself in the past year. Some are work related, school related, and some are personal. I am proud that I am setting goals for myself and going for them!
Thank you Ashley at Ashley Lately for this awesome Link up! If anyone reading this wants to participate, join in!! =]
I hope you all enjoy your Sunday!