I am super excited to be linking up with Kat from Vodka and Soda by sharing my hump day confessions! This is where I get to share all of those dirty little confessions with you! I am doing this on a whim so I honestly am not sure if they will really be that interesting, but here goes..enjoy!
– I am not a morning person, and therefore I hate anyone who is..well at least in the morning.
– I haven’t painted my toes in 3 weeks, so I have been wearing boots every day to hide my dogs. Yup, I’m that girl. I will also wear pants every day to avoid shaving…I’m just sayin.
could do sit on the computer for hours and hours doing absolutely nothing. To the point where, after hours of youtube videos and blogs and pinning, I sit up quickly and think…
– I still haven’t seen Frozen. I am a complete Disney nut, and I still have not seen Frozen! Why? I don’t know!
– Speaking of that, I enjoy animated films over any other genre. Ratatouille, is the business. Also, I have seen Tangled at least 30 times.
– At night when I am bored I eat plain tortillas. Because it is the only bread in my apartment. (diet? what diet?)
– I am ignoring all school work this week until my new planner comes in. I can’t do school work without a planner, its unheard of.
– When I watch a makeup tutorial that I LOVE on youtube, I immediately go to the bathroom and try to quickly recreate it, but it usually turns out like..
-I have an obsession with my favorite bloggers and vloggers, I talk about them to regular people (non bloggers) as if they are my friends. For example, “OMG, my friend Judy, just had two twin baby girls, and they are just the cutest things in the world!” It’s just too hard to explain, “So, I love watching vlogs on youtube (then I have to explain what a vlog is), and there is this one youtuber I watch named Judy, who was pregnant with twins….etc.” you get the point. So I just pretend I know them to save time. Weird? Whatevs.
– Last, I am writing this post at work, and I am going to be late clocking in because I want to finish it. I’m a total rebel.
What are your dirty little confessions?