So, I thought I would make a fun post to help you get to know me a little better!
I think random facts posts are so much fun, and usually SO RANDOM. So here are 10 things about me you may not know:
- I love Grapefruit…doesn’t everyone?
- The only “boat” I have every been on is a canoe. Camp Twin Lakes taught me everything I know.
- My favorite bug is a roly poly. I also enjoyed the television show Rolie Polie Olie as a kid.
- I grew up in Louisiana, I’m a Southern Gal.
- I am a Military BRAT. Both of my parents served in the Air Force.
- I have a birth mark shaped like the sun on my right shoulder. My mom used to call me her little sunshine.
- I have a little brother. He is 16, and DRIVING! Watch out world.
- I am a dog person. (cats are starting to grow on me… a little bit.)
- I’m allergic to being tickled. Or at least that is what I told people as a kid to get them to stop. It worked.
- My favorite ice cream is a Vanilla ice cream cone from McDonalds. So simple, yet so amazing.
- Oh wait, I also LOVE ice cream sandwiches. Best. Things. Ever!
Ok that’s all for this post, and look at that, I even gave you an extra fact. Gotta love those Ice Cream Sandwiches. =]
I hope you enjoyed those facts, and getting to know me a little better. These are always fun to come up with. Is it sad that I sit around for a REALLY long time trying to come up with things? I just want them to be super random!
Oh, and if you are interested I actually did a video series called 50 Random Facts About Me Part 1 and Part 2 on my Youtube Channel. Check it out if you want to hear more! =]
Anyway, leave a comment below, which fact was your fave??
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Until next time,